Home Tutor in Cyncoed, Cardiff – Tel: 02920 734441
Liz has tutored part-time for 19 years; she used to teach Classical Studies and Latin for the Diploma programme at Cardiff University. She was made redundant and now runs an education business.
She has taught as a part-time lecturer at Cardiff University, in a Cardiff School and has been an examiner for A levels for several years. She provides a focused and supportive service for all learners.
Liz Mayor tutoring provides tutoring support in KS3, GCSE, AS/A Level in a range of subjects.
Who do we help?
We help anyone from any walk of life, any ethnicity and any level of learning. Overseas students are more than welcome and we also offer home visits by appointment.
- We provide summer tutoring for those who want to get ahead in subjects or who are worried about their standard of English for the next school term.
- One to one Tutoring
- Proof reading for post graduate students
- Complete support for overseas students
- Support of under graduates and post graduates
- Latin tutoring – teaching for all ages
Tutoring and home visits in Cyncoed, Cardiff
If you need help with your GCSEs, A levels or University courses, Liz Mayor has over 19 years of experience teaching students and members of the public.
Whether you are needing support for GCSEs or A-Levels, brushing up on your copywriting skills, or completing that important thesis, Liz Mayor has the courses to help.
Brief overview of tutoring services:
- Classical Studies and Ancient History
- Media Studies
- English Language and English Literature
- Understanding Maths
- Religious Studies
- Support for undergraduates
- Post graduate thesis
- AS level
- A level
- Proof reading
- Copy Writing
- Regular E-Support available
Would you like your child/ grandchild to learn Latin? CEF is setting up their own Latin School on a Saturday morning.
A taster session is available on either Saturday 12th August or Saturday 2nd September, 10.00 – 11.00am, cost £10.
Modern language tutoring is available for individuals, groups, families and businesses in Spanish, French and Italian. Please contact us for further information.